$14.95 - $17.95
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. They have a 4mm hex socket and are 10mm long so you can use a bash ring with your chainring that has threaded standoffs like the Wolf Tooth 104 BCD 30t ring, Elliptical 104 BCD rings, 76 BCD rings and others. No nuts are included with these bolts as they are intended for use with threaded chainrings. These work great with Wolf Tooth or any other brand threaded M8 x 0.75 chainrings.
$50.00 - $60.00
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Clean your chain in under 20-seconds with White Lightning's The Trigger. Simply close the lid of The Trigger over your chain, spray, and backpedal your chain for about three revolutions. The Trigger comes with one 12-ounce can of Clean Streak so you'll have everything you need for a clean, quiet ride.
- Cold forged 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Lightweight 2.0mm/1.7mm/2.0mm double-butted form - Nipples sold separately - 172g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$67.95 - $76.95
Where the rubber meets the trail, WTB's Breakout provides serious traction with speed. That speed is courtesy of fast-rolling center tread. Then, to come alive in the turns, you've got intermediate knobs transitioning to oversize side knobs that stick to the trail. So get your lean on. In or out of the bends, the true 2.3/2.5-inch width provides huge volume for traction as well as cushion over small chatter and big hits. Plus, WTB's TCS tech deliver the ride benefits of tubeless tires with the reduced weight of a non-UST tire, so you get the best of both worlds.
$6.49 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
Topeak's Cargo Net works with the Trolley Tote or MTX Rear Basket (sold separately). Make sure your goods stay in place on those bumpy rides home!
Topeak's SmartGauge D2 boasts a digital readout that goes up to 250 psi and it's compatible with Presta and Schrader valves, as well as shocks and suspension forks. The head rotates 180 degrees to get in tough spots, and an air release button helps you dial in the perfect pressure.
Topeak's Survival Tool Wedge Pack II features a unique, positive locking mount that makes attaching and removing the pack a snap. A rain cover is included; if you get caught in a storm, just cover the pack and your belongings will stay dry. Plus the included 17-piece toolkit has everything you'll need to fix your bike on the go. It's expandable, so you'll have plenty of room for carrying tubes, a C02 pump, wallet, keys and whatever else you need. For low-light conditions, a 3M reflective stripe adds safety and its 1000-denier, Teflon-coated construction makes the Wedge Pack durable and tough.
- The original third-Eye eyeglass mirror design - Shatter-Proof aluminized glass mirror, Resists discoloration - Mounts to left or right sun/Eyeglass temple-Arm - Rubber-Tipped outer prongs provide a no-Slip mount
Sunlite's Adjustable Stem adjusts from 0 to +60 degrees so that you can place your handlebars wherever they are most comfortable. It boasts light and durable aluminum construction with steel bolts. It fits on 1- and 1 1/8-inch forks and accepts 25.4mm- and 31.8mm-diameter handlebars too, with included shims. Plus, its 2-bolt clamp makes changing bars easy and holds fast.
• Water resistant • Durable plastic • Fits most bikes
• Handlebar mounted cup holder • Insulated design • No tool installation • Fits 22.2mm - 31.8mm bars
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• 2 wheel reflectors • 2 Brackets • 1-front reflector (steerer tube mount) • 1-rear reflector (25.4 clamp mount)
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
Sunlite's Round Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. It's light and fully adjustable, and a reflector on the backside adds even more safety.
•Powder coated steel construction •Quick release handlebar mounting system (25.4/31.8mm)
- Valve Type: Presta - Valve Core: Non-Removable - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm - Flat Fold Width: 44mm (1.75-2.10), 65mm (2.50-3.0), 78mm (3.0-3.50)
- Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 44mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
- Tough lightweight injection molded plastic - Adjustable to fit 20 inch or larger wheel
$79.90 - $94.99
World Cup quality performance, developed with the pros. SPANK Industries' legendary SPIKE 800 Race handlebar is the 5th generation of the SPIKE Race handlebar legacy, developed in coordination with some of the world’s top DH and Enduro pros. A unique construction of Super 6 alloy, processed with SPANK’s patented CNC bending and Dual-Extreme-Gradual Taper (XGT) technology makes the SPIKE 800 Race handlebar a stronger, safer, performance-optimized component for the weight-conscious gravity rider. The race-tuned geometry and competitive weight make this bar the perfect solution for AM/Enduro to Downhill Race. SPANK's SPIKE 800 Race is the handlebar of choice for Nicholi Rogatkin, Thomas Genon, Tomas Zejda and many more. - Key technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super Six Alloy - Weight: ±300g (5mm) / ±310g (15mm) / ±320g (30mm) / ±330g (50mm) - Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 5mm / 15mm / 30mm / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable to 740mm) - Geometry: 4° up x 8° back - Finish: Shotpeen anodized, decal logos
$45.90 - $69.99
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
$8.99 - $11.99
- No more flats for 2 years! - Extra strong with Slime sealant inside - Instantly seals tread area punctures up to 1/8? (3mm) in size - Seals multiple punctures repeatedly - Non-toxic and non-flammable - Cleans up with water
$7.99 - $200.00
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
Super Narrow SIL-TEC HG-X11 Chain (11-speed) FEATURE close - Inner-plate treated with SHIMANO's ultra-low friction surface treatment “SIL-TEC” (inner plate) - Same durability as current 10-speed chain BENEFIT close - System engineered drivetrain component for optimal power transfer - Smooth and precise front and rear shifting - Directional chain - Weight: 257g (114 Link)
$16.89 - $24.99
Shimano Altus M310 shifters for 3x7 or 3x8 drivetrains. - Optical gear display - Stainless steel shift cables included
Shimano D01S Resin Disc Brake Pads deliver fine braking control for braking connoisseurs. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
- Deore/Tiagra 9-speed compatible - 3/32-inch - 116 links
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
$125.99 - $189.00
Super strong and ultra durable, Shimano's ZEE Cranks are tailor-made for aggressive riders, DHers and dirt jumpers that don't have endorsement deals. They use a 2-piece design with solid aluminum arms as well as a steel axle and steel pedal inserts for longevity. Stiffness was put at a premium, so if you need to stomp on the pedals to get up to speed quickly, or if you're a Clydesdale who punishes lesser cranksets, ZEE has your back. It's 10-speed compatible and is equipped with a 36-tooth chainring. The bottom bracket is included, too.
Safety & Style. Protection With Panache. - In-mold construction - CPSC certified - Easy adjustable straps - Removable visor - Easy-to-adjust fit system - Integrated bug net - Weight: 265 grams - Vent count: 21 - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
Safety & Style. Protection With Panache. - Built-in rear safety light - In-mold construction - CPSC certified - Easily adjustable straps - Removable visor - Easy-to-adjust fit system - Integrated bug net - Vent count: 12 - Weight: 300 grams - Sizes: S/M 54-58cm, L/XL 58-62cm
Serfas Pannier Bags are stylish, high quality, and the most affordable way to add a ton of storage to your ride. Perfect for commuting to work, busy students biking to class, or just a lazy Sunday aimlessly riding around town stopping in at some of your favorite local spots. It's made of water-resistant 300D Polyester material, has a carrying capacity of 36L (18L per side), and is deck ready for mounting to a rear rack. - Quick Access Flip-Top Closure With Single Buckle (x2) - Webbed Nylon Top Carry Loop (x2) - Durable Reinforced Bag Edges and Stiffened Wheel-Facing Bag Panel - Convenient Left and Right Side Safety Light Attachment Loop - Silver Reflective Safety Stripes (Rear-Facing When Mounted To Bike), Reflective Serfas Logo - External Zippered Flap Pocket With Protected Zipper (x2) - Dimensions: 15" (Top Width) x 15.25" (Height) x 12.5" (Bottom Width) - 6" Wide Connecting Center Attachment Panel - Weight: 1074g / 37.9oz
Combining Serfas' Reactive Gel on top and integrated elastomer springs in the base, the Super Cruiser delivers amazing comfort, cushioning and support. Plus, the deep groove decreases pressure on sensitive parts. • Rear elastomer suspension • Full suspension base • Deep Groove design • Progessive Foam technology • Rails: Steel • Size: 356mm x 356mm • Weight: 1725 Grams • Cover: Lycra
Selle Royal's Journey is one of the plushest saddles available. Its RoyalGel padding eliminates pressure points for maximum comfort on every ride. Plus, elastomers smooth over bumps and RVL technology provides excellent water resistance.
The Saris Mighty Mite is a lightweight, solid bike-parking rack for indoor, outdoor, and residential use. Built with a rugged, weatherproof steel frame, the Mighty Mite holds up to six bikes within its compact footprint.
$10.95 - $12.00
Fill ‘em up with water, top-secret energy drink mixes, or soda pop. Then drink out of them. All of Salsa's bottles use BPA-free plastic, 100% FDA food-grade materials, non-solvent base (UV cured) CPSC-approved ink.
$37.00 - $39.99
Need a hand-friendly quick-release with some major bling? Then Salsa's Flip-Lock Seat Clamps are just what you're waiting for! Regarded as some of the best out there by those in the know, these sweet seat collars are super tough, easy to use and come in a variety of colors to please your palette. - Machined 6061-AL with stainless steel pivot and bolt - Anodized with laser-etched logo - Integrated Flip-Off lever - 30.0 clamp for most Salsa steel frames - 30.6 clamp for most Salsa Scandium frames - For smooth operation, lightly grease the bolt threads and keep all parts clean
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
The high torque loads of E-MTBs require tough components. The straighter chain line EX1 offers allows the use of a chain that is wider and more robust than those found on drivetrains not specifically engineered for E-MTBs. The EX1 chain has been engineered to run quiet across the gear range and transmit more power to the rear wheel. - EX1 chain is wider and designed for the high-torque, heavy-duty use of E-MTB - Closing Link: PowerLock - Outer Plate: Nickel - Inner Plate: Polished - Pin Treatment: Chrome hardened - Rivet Type: Solid pin - Recommended Group: EX1
SRAM's MRX Comp Twist Shifters are simple to use and offer solid shifting and reliable construction. They shift a SRAM or Shimano front derailleur. These shifters are indexed to shift three gears, and feature micro-adjustments for perfect front derailleur alignment.
SKS's Grand M.O.M. keeps your rear end covered. This extra-wide fender guarantees optimal dirt protection thanks to the easilt adjustable two-joint construction.
Keep your suspension pressure dialed-in with RockShox's High-Pressure Fork/Shock Pump. It features an aluminum barrel with an ergonomic handle, a handy finger-tap bleed adjust button for fine-tuning settings, and a large gauge. The hose swivels 360-degrees to fit anywhere. And it handles an astounding 600 psi max.
$49.95 - $59.95
Ritchey's 4-Axis Adjustable Stem features a precision 3D-Net shaped forged shaft that interconnects with a precision broached clamp to create the strongest, lightest, most secure adjustable stem available. - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Stack Height: 40 - Weight: 219g
$84.95 - $94.99
- 780mm wide high strength shot peened 7-series aluminum - Hard anodized finish with laser etched positioning grid for easy set up
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" • ISO Width (mm): 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm , 55 mm , 56 mm , 57 mm , 58 mm • Labeled Size: 27.5 x 2.0-2.25 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Long Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Schrader
• 4mm wall thickness in the tread area and 2mm in the rim area • ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" , 630 / 27" • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 29 x 1.9-2.3 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 673g
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 203 / 12.5 • ISO Width (mm): 57 mm • Labeled Size: 12 x 2-1/4 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth
$7.99 - $9.99
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 355 • ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight (g): 118 g
$7.99 - $9.99
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
$7.99 - $12.99
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 150g (1.5-1.75), 156g (1.9-2.125), 180g (2.1-2.3)
$8.99 - $9.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • ISO Width (mm): 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 26 x 1.9-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Presta • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Shaft: Threaded • Weight: 170g (32mm), 171g (48mm)
Page 1 of 4 Next page