$1.00 - $5.00
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Alloy Insert
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
The Problem Solvers Axle Nut is perfect for wheels with solid axles (also called bolt-on axles). This quality nut is made of durable chrome-plated steel and features a built-in integrated rotating washer to hold tight.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
$4.99 - $27.99
Protect your tubes without adding bulk with these Rim Strips from FSA. They're lightweight, and come in different lengths according to wheel size. Peace-of-mind comes standard.
There’s no easier or more effective way to patch a cut tire on the road or trail than carrying and using Park Emergency Tire Boots (3 per package). These thin, extra-tough patches peel and stick to the insides of tires to repair cuts and contain the tube until you can replace the tire.
$5.49 - $9.99
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Presta valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 700 x 18-25cm Weight: 125 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Valve: Presta Wall Thickess: 1 mm
$6.49 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
Greenfield's Kickstand attaches quickly and easily to most bicycles and provides a safe and convenient way to park your bikes at home and on the road and trail. It's also durable, lightweight, and looks great on any bike. Plus, it's made of a special non-corrosive aluminum and is built to last. You'll want one on all your bikes! - 285mm (for bikes 22" and under), 305mm (for bikes 22" and over) - For bikes without factory mounting plate (includes top plate and bolt) - Certified Non-Corrosive Casting - Snap Action Mechanism - Non-Slip Clamping Surface
The Super Patch Kit is comprised of a small plastic case, a piece of sandpaper for roughing up the tube and 6 peel-and-stick patches so no gluing is required. The patches stick fast thanks to 3M technology and they're thin and flexy to stretch with the tube. There's no easier way to patch a tube.
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$7.49 - $9.99
Compatible with linear-pull and cantilever brakes, Jagwire's Mountain Sport Brake Pads boast Jagwire's tried-and-true all-weather compound for excellent speed control, stopping power and durability. They come in standard Black plus Yellow, Red, Pink, Blue and Gray for adding a little style to your ride.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
$7.49 - $9.49
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
It's a spoon! It's a fork! Park's Stainless-Steel Spork is a take-along culinary multi-tool made from high-quality, rustproof stainless steel with a comfortable vinyl-coated handle. Who said nutrition has to come from energy bars? Pack your favorite eats and Park's Spork for enjoying on-the-ride snacks and mid-repair munchies in style! The Spork has a hole for carrying it on a keychain or hanging it on your workbench.
Park's Vulcanizing Patch Kit includes 4 round patches for small holes and 2 oval patches for wider cuts; a tube of self-vulcanizing glue that bonds the patches to your tube super securely; and sandpaper for preparing the punctured area for gluing. The kit comes in a small plastic box to fit in your seat bag or pack.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
$7.99 - $9.99
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 305 / 16" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 76g (1.25-1.5), 92g (1.5-1.75), 102g (1.75-2.125)
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 355 • ISO Width (mm): 44 mm , 45 mm , 46 mm , 47 mm , 48 mm , 49 mm , 50 mm , 51 mm , 52 mm , 53 mm , 54 mm • Labeled Size: 18 x 1.75-2.125 • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight (g): 118 g
$7.99 - $9.99
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 98g (1.25-1.5), 114g (1.5-1.75), 130g (1.75-2.125), 152g (2.1-2.3)
$7.99 - $12.99
• Low Lead Valve • ISO Diameter: 507 / 24" BMX • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 150g (1.5-1.75), 156g (1.9-2.125), 180g (2.1-2.3)
$7.99 - $12.99
• ISO Diameter: 559 / 26" mtn • Tube Compound: Butyl • Valve: Standard Schrader • Valve Core: Removable • Valve Length: Schrader • Valve Shaft: Smooth • Weight: 102g (1-1.25), 165g (1.5-1.75), 174g (1.9-2.125), 198g (2.1-2.3), 281g (2.4-2.75)
Page 1 of 7 Next page