Your Bike Repair Experts
When you bring your bicycle to Sierra Ebike for maintenance or repair, you’ll receive a thorough, accurate assessment, a free, no-obligation estimate, and fast, reliable completion of all service. Whether your bike is in need of a minor adjustment or a major overhaul, we promise that your ride is in good hands.
We’re proud to employ some of the industry’s finest bike mechanics, and we’re committed to providing our staff with continuous training and education. When you visit us for service, we’ll get to know both you and your bike, and we’ll help you make the best decisions for your cycling needs.
Service Package Options
For the most comprehensive service and the best value, we recommend choosing one of our complete tune-up packages. We strive to service your bike and return it to you as quickly as possible. Learn more about our packages and visit us today for your free estimate.
- Basic Tune-Up includes:
- 1. Clean & lube chain
- 2. Clean the cassette
- 3. Center the brakes
- 4. Adjust rear derailleur cable tension
- 5. Check the bolt torque
- 6. Check tire pressure
- Advanced Tune-Up includes Basic Tune-Up plus:
- 7. Wheel truing
- 8. Headset adjustments
- Complete Overhaul includes Advanced Tune-Up + Basic Tune-Up plus:
- 9. Drivetrain removal and cleaning
- 10. Complete teardown of bike; cleaning & degreasing everything
- All tune-ups are subject to bike inspection
- Any parts worn beyond adjustment (aka factory spec), customer is responsible for part cost plus tax
- Any & all new parts, labor time only applies to purchase of complete overhaul package